A Bit of Everything! Road and TT Parts, Helmet, Clothes

Buy and sell used parts that can be found on a bike that tends to stay on the black stuff
BuckMulligan

A Bit of Everything! Road and TT Parts, Helmet, Clothes

Postby BuckMulligan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 13:52 pm

Specialized Power Expert Saddle (143 mm, black) - £50 + £5 P&P
Bought this in my never-ending quest for the perfect saddle and didn't quite suit me, only used a handful of times so in excellent condition; a couple of very minor scuffs to the wings on either side as usual, see pictures. Titanium rail "Expert" version so nice and light.

Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 cassette (11 speed, 11-28) - £25 + £3 P&P
Used but still has plenty of life left in it, I just wanted to switch to a different ratio; a few spots of corrosion to the finish as pictured but this is very minor and purely cosmetic.

Shimano SM-CN900 Quick Link (11 speed) - £5 + £1 P&P
Brand new and unused.

Shimano Dura Ace 7900 TT Brake Levers - £50 + £5 P&P
Bought second-hand for a TT-build that never happened; very good condition, as pictured.

Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11-speed TT Shifters - £40 + £5 P&P
Again, bought for TT-build that didn't happen; brand new and unused.

Zipp Vuka Alumina BTA Bottle and Computer Mount - £35 + £2 P&P
Combined "between-the-arms" bracket for mounting a bottle and Garmin computer to your aero/TT bars; need to supply your own bottle cage, but works brilliantly and very ergonomic and aero. Only used a couple of times so basically "As New".

Shimano 105 5700 skewers (black, standard 110/130mm lengths) - £10 + £3 P&P
Rock-solid skewers as you'd expect from Shimano; used on a wheelset that I ran into the ground but these are still going strong. A few scuffs to the outside knobbly bits but overall good condition.

Shimano 10-speed cassette spacer (1.85 mm) - £2 + £1 P&P
For using a 10-speed cassette on an 11-speed hub; brand new.

3T Clip-on Aero Bar Set - £50 + £5 P&P
Hardly used so in immaculate condition; aluminium construction, 31.8 mm bar clamps with S-bend extensions, wrapped in Specialized Roubaix bar tape.

3T ARX Pro Stem, 75 mm length, 6 degree - £12 + £3 P&P
Purchased for use with the above clip-on aero bars to find a better position; again, hardly used to immaculate condition.

Giro Atmos helmet (Large 59-63 cm, black) - £25 + £5 P&P
Excellent condition, lightweight, very well-ventilated helmet. Obviously this has no cracks in it, a very minor ding in the front where I clipped a low-hanging branch but that's purely cosmetic; I just fancied a change to something that fitted me a bit better and this has been sitting around since. Comes with a brand new, spare set of pads.

Endura Pak-a-Jak Waterproof Jacket (Small, Black) - £10 + £2 P&P
Well used, but still in great condition (no holes, grazes or tears) so will serve someone very well; comes with a little jersey-pocket sized stuff-sack to keep it packed away in which is very handy.

Garmin GSC-10 Speed and Cadence Sensor - £12 + £2 P&P
Combined speed and cadence monitor; excellent for the turbo trainer or when your GPS craps out; I've lost the wheel magnet, so you'll need to supply one of these yourself, but anyone old one should do! I'll chuck in a few zip-ties that fit the slots as well.

Token Singlespeed/Fixed Gear Chainring (44T, 5-bolt, 114BCD) - £10 + £2 P&P
Used but tons of life left; 1/8" width, so not sure if it'll work with a 3/32" chain.

All items are located in Chelmsford, Essex but I work in Central London (Goodge St) so can arrange for collection at either and obviously knock off the postage.

Photos of all items are HERE

SurreyHighlander

Re: A Bit of Everything! Road and TT Parts, Helmet, Clothes

Postby SurreyHighlander » Tue Aug 20, 2019 07:42 am

I'll take the Garmin sensor if it's still available. PM on it's way.

BuckMulligan

Postby BuckMulligan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 06:17 am

Garmin GSC-10 sensor sold.

BuckMulligan

Postby BuckMulligan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 18:53 pm

Open to offers!

Return to “Second hand road bike parts, tools and clothing”